Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm a Messy Boy

My mommy made this silly mistake of leaving a jar of baby food fruits open with a spoon in it on the table this evening while she was getting the rest of my dinner ready. All I know is that the jar was right there, within my reach (well, sort of; it took some effort on my part to reach it) and then it was in my hands. I'm smart too, because had I simply dropped it, my mommy would have heard the jar drop on the floor and would have stopped me from making a big and fun mess. But I was smarter than that. I reached it, and held on to it until I got it on the floor with me. And then the next obvious thing to do was to take the spoon out and smear everything on the floor, on myself, in my hair. I was having so much fun until mommy found out what I had done and stopped me from continuing to make art with my baby food. Mommy then insisted on cleaning me up even though I was quite happy staying dirty, and she then continued to clean up the mess, sorry, "art" that I made and then finally, she gave me my dinner. Then daddy came home from work and heard the entire story and gave me a bath and got me all good and clean. And I just finished eating my yogurt and cheese and mommy says I will get to nurse in a few minutes and then go to bed. I have to go to bed earlier tonight because I didn't take a nap this afternoon.

Me After My Vaccines Last Week

No comments: