Today started out as a really fun day. I had a good lunch, a good nap and then my mommy & daddy took me to see Sabba (grandpa) Gabi. We went to this place that is kind of like a huge Gymboree. It was a holiday (Passover) so there were lots of little kids and parents there. It was crowded but lots of fun!
Here are some snippets of our day: video 1, video 2, video 3
Then we went to a restaurant, where I drove my mommy crazy until she let me try everything her and my daddy and my Sabba were eating. Well, turned out that wasn't such a great idea. By the time we were done and got to the car my eyes, face, and pretty much my entire body was swollen, covered in welts, hives, and whatnot. My mommy got really scared and my daddy was trying to calm her down. Luckily, we were 2 minutes away from a hospital so they took me there and rushed me to the pediatric ER. There they checked me out and gave me some antihistamine which worked pretty fast. I was kind of scared and confused and didn't really understand what was going on. One minute I was having fun at a restaurant and the next I'm in a hospital with strange doctors and nurses. But it all ended well. I got better quickly and went home to rest. Now my mommy & daddy are terrified because they don't know what I'm allergic to so they have to be extra careful!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LIAM! Noooo! You poor boy!
We just love video nr. 3 when Scott tries to get Liam to walk up the slide, but Liam has more important things to do! He needs to chase that pretty girl!!!
Post a Comment