Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meeting My Twin Cousins For the First Time

Today I met my twin cousins (Roee & Ameet) for the first time. Their big sister, Danielle, whom I have already met (but don't quite remember because I was just 5 months old) is out of the country now so it will be a few more days until I see her again.

My cousins were so nice to me and gave me hugs and kisses. They also showed me how to play with the present they brought me. I wish I lived close to them and could play with them all the time

Here I am with my Savta (grandma) Ruti





And take a look at these videos of my with my cousins:


video 1, video 2, video 3

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

So it looks as though one of your cousins does NOT want to share YOUR toys...hmmm...