So, yes, it has taken a while to actually find the time to write this entry. My day in Maryland with filled with fun adventures. Our first stop was with Cheryl, Todd, Mia & Seth. Mia is 5 and Seth is 3. I had a blast there! It was a pretty quick visit though because we had more stops to make that day. Our second stop was to visit my mommy's friend Eran and his new wife and very new baby. Unfortunately the baby and mom were asleep so I only got to meet Eran. And now to the icing on the cake! We went to visit my mommy's friend Lily & her husband Steve and daughter Stephanie. I am in-love!!! She is so cute! Watch out Lia, you have some competition now! Of course I can't compare the cuteness. They are both beautiful and special in different ways, so no cat-fighting please! Here are some videos:
video 1
video 2
video 3
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment