Monday, April 21, 2008

My Flight & Arrival in Israel

Ok, so I hate flying! And so do my mommy and daddy, especially when flying with me. I really didn't appreicate being confined for such a long period. I did enjoy flirting with the good-looking female flight attendants (I didn't care much for the ugly ones or the male ones). And I also flirted with every other nice looking female on both plane rides. But I didn't like being confined and I cried and fussed a lot. And obviously, my mommy & daddy didn't get to sleep AT ALL! and we regretting the whole idea all together.


But, we made it to the holy land. My grandpa Gabi greeted us at the airport and chased me around the parking lot while my mommy & daddy were getting the rental car. Then we headed out to grandma Ruthie's home and I was greeted with lots of hugs, kisses and the endless offerings of food!



I got my bath and Daisa and all and then they decided it was time for me to go to sleep. Well, I only pretended to agree with them. For me it was just a nap though, and I woke up in the middle of the night expecting to PLAY! And for 3 hours I was trying to get my mommy & daddy to play with me and all they wanted to do was to get me to go back to sleep. BORING!

2 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Umm Liam, tell your Mommy to start blogging again. We miss you guys!

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Hi Liam,

thank you for the wonderful books you got me from Israel. That was such a wonderful surprise! And I love all of them, especially the one on 'giveret zeret'. She's just too cute. No wonder Mr. Thumb is looking all over for her.
When are we getting an update on your adventures in Rishon?

Love, Lia