My grandpa Phil is visiting. He came to help my mommy because my daddy is away again. Grandpa Phil is lots of fun!
Him and my mommy decided to reintroduce me to crayons today. We tried this crayons thing once before. I was a year old then and wasn't really interested. I wasn't really getting it. The crayons just seemed like one more thing that might taste yummy. Well, now I think I get it. I think I get what to do with them. They still seem like they taste yummy, but it also seems like I can do other fun stuff with them.
Here is my reintroduction to crayons:
crayons 1 video
crayons 2 video
crayons 3 video
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Just watch the walls or you may have an "Original Liam" scribbled in your kitchen courtesy of dear Liam.
We have an "Original Lorenzo" not only in the kitchen, but the dining room AND on the leather couches! (I'm not worried, it'll be worth millions some day!)
So far I am outsmarting him - he has no access to the crayons on his own! But I am sure he will figure out how to get to them one day when I am not looking and create his own master piece. That's ok. That will be my 'reward' for all those years of painting on my mom's walls and furniture.
Post a Comment