Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Double Ear Infection
For the past four nights I have been making things a little difficult for my M&D. Last night it got A LOT worse so this morning my daddy took me to the doctor. I didn't get to see my favorite doctor but the one I saw was decent enough I guess. As you must have guessed from the title, I have a double ear infection. You see, that's the way I do things - if I'm going to have an ear infection, I'm going to go all the way and have a double one and get it over with! So I am on antibiotics yet AGAIN. I just finished the last course of them last week and now I have to start all over again. And the one they gave me this time tastes even worse!!! Oh well; I guess that's life. I'm hoping to start feeling better by tomorrow and to let M&D sleep tonight. I'll be back again once I'm feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor Liam. Get well soon!
Post a Comment