Yesterday we had a Richmond rarity - it snowed!!! It was the 3rd snow this winter but yesterday's snow was much more special than the previous two times because it was on a Saturday so both M&D (Mommy & Daddy) were home with me. And also because just a few days ago, mommy received the snow suit that she ordered for me. So once she saw that snow was falling she asked daddy to get me in my brand new snow suit and brand new boots and to take me outside. She really wanted just daddy to take me outside because she doesn't care much for the snow and cold. But then she decided it wouldn't be fair if me and daddy had all the fun without her so she joined us. As for me, I like the cold so I had a blast. Though I have to admit it was a bit more difficult than I imagined to move around in that snow suit and boots. I would have been just fine in regular clothes and a regular jacket, but my mommy is a Jewish mother and I still have a runny nose so I got stuck in this snow suit and fell a whole bunch of times and I hardly ever fall anymore. But that's ok, I really don't mind. So a couple of minutes after we got outside we heard our neighbor Niki out so we went over to say hi. She was outside hanging out with a couple of friends. Niki just loves me (can you blame her?). She thinks I'm the most adorable toddler in the whole world so she showered me with lots of love and attention, which is always nice. I also got to say hi to her parents and her dogs. And then it was time to get back home for dinner, but not before mommy and daddy took some pictures and videos of the whole thing



And here are the videos:
First Time in New Snow Suit & BootsDifficulty Moving in Snow Suit & BootsTrying to Walk in Snow Suit & Boots
1 comment:
It's so good to see that you are feeling better, Liam. And we love the pictures!
Post a Comment