Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Some Notes from My Sick Day

So when I'm sick, my mommy lets me stay in my pj's until it's time for lunch. I like staying in my pj's. She does insist on brushing my teeth after breakfast and I think that's unfair, because if I'm sick, I should be allowed to not brush my teeth.

Anyways, here I am reading one of my favorite books Reading "Baa Baa Black Sheep"


And here I am playing Hide & Seek with my mommy Hide & Seek


And here you can see how much I love shoes Gotta Love them Shoes


And here I am making music Making Music


And here I am multitasking - making music and reading at the same time Multitasking


And here is a picture of me during my lunch



After lunch I took a nice, long nap and then mommy said that it's time to go outside for a little bit to get some fresh air. Now, grandma Ruthie says you shouldn't take a sick baby outside. But, first, I'm not a baby anymore, and second, mommy said that fresh air is very important, and even more so when you are sick. So she put the hooded jacket on me and insisted on me wearing the hood. I didn't like that all that much and tried to take it off, but she made me keep it on...No Hood Please


And here I am running so fast that my mommy was barely able to catch up with me So Fast...


And here I am trying to take that hooded jacket off again Take it Off of me already


And then it was dinner time and bath time and night night time...


Oh, and I'm looking forward to Saturday because that's when grandpa Gabi comes to visit. I'm not looking forward to next week though because my daddy will be away for the entire week and I will miss him terribly.

No comments: