Alas, I am finally starting to feel better. On Tuesday morning I was perfectly fine. Then, at 6:30 pm I went to bed as usual. But at around 11 pm I woke up crying and in pain and with a really high fever, like 103.5F. My mommy and daddy gave me Tylenol and called the nurse hot line at my pediatrician's office. They almost ended up taking me to the hospital because I cried and cried and was inconsolable and my fever wasn't going down at all. Well, I finally fell asleep and then woke up again and they gave me more medicine and then I fell asleep again. At 5 am my fever finally broke. In the morning they took me to the doctor. They did a step test which was very unpleasant and another test for the flu which was also unpleasant. But the worst was the blood sample they took from me. It hurt so bad. Anyways, the doctor said I just have a nasty virus. My mommy and daddy took care of me very well, but a few hours later, my fever spiked to almost 105F. At night, daddy, who was also sick slept downstairs and mommy stayed up with me all night. And last night she stayed up with me as well. Today they took me to the doctor again because the night was so difficult. And they ran all of those tests again and took my blood again. But, today my fever hasn't spiked again and even though I'm not feeling great yet, I am feeling better. I even went to sleep in my own crib tonight, though I might not stay there all night. Mommy said that id I don't feel well during the night I can be in their bed again. Oh, and the doctor also said that all four first molars are coming in right now which is another reason why I feel so crummy. So the past few days have been very rough on my daddy and mommy but I hope to let them sleep tonight.
I Can Read
Me Finally Asleep & DroolingVideo of my playing aroundVideo of me and my laptop too
No comments:
Post a Comment