Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look at Me Reading

So today I was feeling a little bit better, so my friend Parker and his mom Denise came over for a play date. They braved the Richmond snow (they're from Florida so a Richmond snow seems like a pretty big deal to them) and arrived at around 9:30 in the morning. Parker and I had so much fun. We played together and then apart. I shared my snacks and lunch with him. They left after lunch and right before my nap. Of course my mommy forgot to take pictures while they were here. She was too busy having fun chatting with Parker's mom; she doesn't get much adult interaction, you know. I didn't take a very good nap today so mommy wasn't able to get much done. Mommy and I had some fun going through my tunnel this afternoon and we were reading and playing and acting all silly. I then had dinner and it seems like my appetite is starting to come back so I must be getting better, right? I didn't feel much like taking a bath tonight but I had to take one anyways so I tried to get my mommy to finish it off as quickly as possible and she did. And then daddy came home and gave me my medicine. I also had trouble going to sleep tonight and mommy is really hoping I will be letting her and daddy sleep tonight. Tomorrow I go to day care for a couple of hours again and mommy is going to try to do some cleaning while I'm there.

Oh, here's a picture of me reading inside my tunnel


And here's a picture of me reading outside my tunnel


And here are some videos that my mommy took today:



I Can Read Part 1


I Can Read Part 2


I Am Trying to Talk


Me in My Tunnel

No comments: