Happy New Year to you all!!! Earlier this afternoon we came back from my first visit to the grandparents and my aunt, uncle & cousin in Blacksburg/Roanoke, VA. We left early Saturday morning and came back today. I had so much fun and so did my mommy and daddy. We stayed at a hotel so it was my first time ever at a hotel. And we went to have fun with my cousin Colin (who is exactly 2 months older than me) every day. I had so much fun with Colin and with aunt Debbi, uncle Kevin, grandpa Phil & mima Sandy and grandma Phyllis. My mommy and daddy even got to go to a movie by themselves one afternoon while everyone was watching me and Colin. Oh, I did hurt myself though and my mommy got kind of scared but I'm fine really. I lost my balance somehow when playing soccer (I think I am starting to see why they always say not to play with a soccer ball inside...) in aunt Debbi's living room and I fell onto their TV stand, right into the sharp corner. So I was bleeding from right next to my nose and some from my forehead. At the exact same time my cousin Colin managed to get his hand into the hot oven and burned himself a little. Alas, they say we are too naughty but we were just being toddlers for crying out loud. Do they really expect us to always behave? Come on... but everything is fine. I have some bruises still but they no longer hurt (it looks worse than it feels and you should see the TV stand; I actually chipped it) and Colin is just fine too.
Anyways, I behaved really well for my mommy and daddy on the trip home. I didn't sleep much but I didn't complain much either. Mommy said to daddy a couple of times that if I don't do well on the trip she's not sure we can go again until I'm older, so that's why I made sure to be a really good boy. Ok, time to say good bye now. Hope you all enjoyed the holidays and that you have a healthy and wonderful New Year.
Me next to the evil TV stand

Me fixing Colin's hair

Me pushing Colin down the slide

Me going down the slide

Me and Colin hugging


No comments:
Post a Comment