Dinner Video Part 1
Dinner Video Part 2
Dinner Video Part 3
But after a while I started feeling worse so I wasn't having as much fun anymore and I kind of wanted to get that whole dinner thing over and done with
Dinner Video Part 4
Dinner Video Part 5
Oh, and then when dinner was over I got to watch Veggie Tales while my mommy was cleaning up the mess I made (she lets me watch TV while she is cleaning up so that I don't get in her way of cleaning). So this is me watching Veggie Tales after the messy dinner clothes were taken off of me and right before my bath


When she was cleaning, she discovered that I didn't actually eat that well (it was silly of her to expect a sick toddler to eat well, really!) and that most of the food ended up on my seat and on the mat


But that's ok, I made up for it later when I had my snack, though I did throw up some and my mommy didn't have anything other than her hands to catch the vomit with (I'm sure she loved that one!)
And then they (M&D) gave me the horrible medicine again but at least I got to nurse after that.
Mommy said that thanks to the nasty medicine I should be feeling a whole lot better tomorrow; I hope she knows what she's talking about


No comments:
Post a Comment