Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Sick Again or Still Sick, Depending on how you think of it

Last night I woke my mommy and daddy up at around 1 am. I was crying and coughing and crying and coughing. This went on ALL night long. This morning my daddy took me to the doctor, AGAIN, and turns our I have Strep and Croup. Fun for me!!! I know, I am way too young to be sarcastic, but really, you do know it's my mommy writing all of this, right?

So they started me on antibiotics (my daddy made sure to ask the pharmacist to flavor it with Grape flavor; did you know they do that now?) but it still tastes kind of nasty.

I took a pretty good nap though this afternoon and I actually ate a little bit of real food just now. I haven't been eating well since this whole thing started last Tuesday night you see. It's really hard to eat when I'm so stuffed up and my throat hurts and all.

Also got my 2nd antibiotics dose and man, that thing is just nasty!!! But I'm a big and brave boy, and I took it all in.

I gave my mommy some trouble when it was time for me to go to sleep. I didn't feel too well and didn't go down easy. But I'm asleep now...

Oh, when I'm sick, my mommy lets me watch TV so that's why I look so glassy eyed in the following pictures


No comments: