Thursday, February 14, 2008

All That Valentine's Day Loving

Ah, Valentine's Day... what can I say about this day? Mommy says it's a holiday made up by Hallmark. She used to like this holiday and get all excited about it. But today something changed... she was driving back from her hypnotherapist to pick up lunch and bring it to daddy at work. She was at a stop-light and saw several guys buying flowers at one of those street corner, only on Valentine's Day, flower stands. These men looked miserable and like they had no clue as to why they had to endure the humiliation of buying flowers on a street corner. That's when she decided it was all so silly and told my daddy she would rather he surprised her with flowers on any other day. Daddy didn't know where to start counting his blessings for not having to be one of those miserable men this day.

Of course mommy & daddy still got me a Valentine's Day card.

But, I don't care what mommy thinks of this day - I got my teachers at day care cards and chocolates and got cards for all the other kids in my roon. And I gave my mommy lots of extra loving earlier this evening before I went to bed

Valentine's Day Loving, and some more Valentine's Day Loving



Oh, and of course I want to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: