Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally, my own play room

Ok, so it's not that my mommy & daddy are lazy or anything like that. It's just that they are overwhelmed and tired all of the time. So it took all the grandparents (on different visits) to pitch in the making of a play room for me. And with this last visit, the project was finally completed. The junk room has been cleared (i.e., most of the junk has been moved to a different room to be sorted at a later date, i.e., never or when I go to college) and I now have the long anticipated play room. Mommy said that this weekend they will get me an area rug and a book case and some pillows and a toy chest to put in the room and we're all set! Thank you to all the grandparents and my mommy & daddy for making this happen! I love my new room! And here I am being introduced to my play room and one more of me playing in my new room

Later on I was kind of tired so I was just snuggling with grandpa & grandma and then I went back to playing

No comments: