I am a very lucky little boy! Last week, my daddy was away so grandma Phyllis came all the way from Blacksburg, VA to stay with my mommy and me. She stayed with us till late afternoon Friday and my grandpa Gabi came early afternoon Friday. Grandpa Gabi loves taking care of me and taking me outside to play and to help my mommy and daddy with all kinds of stuff.
In the morning he dressed me and fed me and then I got to play with my daddy for a little bit
Playing with Daddy
And then daddy decided he needed some exercise so we did some of that Exercising with Daddy
After I got up from my nap, grandpa Gabi gave me my after nap snack After nap snack
And the best part of the day was playing outside with grandpa Gabi and our neighbors' baskteball (though I did use it as a soccer ball...)
Outside 1
Outside 2
Outside 3
Outside 4
And then he fed me my dinner and helped with my bath.
And here you can see daddy whisk me away to take me to bed Before Bed
And that's it for today...see you again tomorrow
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment