This morning my mommy got to sleep in! She was so happy! When she woke up, she gave me my breakfast yogurt Breakfast Yogurt
And then grandpa Gabi made my mommy & daddy breakfast and my mommy couldn't finish her omlette so she put some on my table and I finished it for her Video 1 and Video 2
Grandpa Gabi didn't have to leave until I got up from my nap so I got to say goodbye to him. I hope I get to see him again soon.
The afternoon was not as much fun as the morning though. My eyes were tearing all day long so my mommy started worrying that there was something wrong. My doctor's office isn't open on Sundays but it wasn't an ER kind of an emergency (thank god for that) so mommy & daddy took me to Patient First which is open on Sundays as well. Well, it took an hour and a half till I got to see a doctor. My mommy & daddy don't like this doctor because she has previously misdiagnosed both of them with sinus infections and had them take antibiotics when they didn't really need them. So they didn't have much faith in her. Well, she said I had pink-eye and that they have to put these awful, stinging, drops in my eyes every four hours. Well, I don't like these drops at all! They really do sting. But I'm being a brave little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lorenzo is a HUGE fan of the color pink...only, NOT in the eyes! Poor Liam!
Post a Comment