Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am 15 Months Old

Today I turned 15 months old. I am a big boy now! I didn't feel that well last night so mommy & the grandparents took me to the doctor this morning. Turns out I am just fine and it's just those molars that keep bothering me still. When we got home I refused to take a nap and didn't eat that well either. I was more interested in rescuing grandma and being silly with grandma

Finally, grandpa & grandma had to go back home. I was very sad to see them leave because we were having so much fun. But I get to see grandpa again next weekend (not grandma though) and also my aunt Debbi and uncle Kevin and my cousin Colin, so I am sure I will have lots of exciting things to share. I finally did go down for a nap and even my mommy got to rest for a little bit.

2 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

HAPPY 15th MONTH LIAM!!!!

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Good job rescuing Grandma! Fun grandmas should be free as birds, all jumping around!