Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Fun with Grandpa Gabi

This morning grandpa Gabi made M&D really yummy omlettes for breakfast and they gave me some. Yum!!! I was licking my hands.

It was another beautiful day so we spent a lot of time outside.



Ok, so you know how most people (and all of our neighbors) put away their outdoor holiday decorations a couple of days after the New Year? Well, my M&D have not had time to do that yet because I've been sick so much over the past month that they just haven't gotten around to it yet. Well, grandpa Gabi helped and we got it done!!! Oh, and I sort of helped too Video 1



Here I am playing soccer (my daddy's favorite game)
Video 2



And I also played soccer with daddy & grandpa Gabi Video 3


And even mommy joined in on all the soccer fun Video 4



Eventually we had to go inside but that was ok because I was getting hungry and it was dinner time already.



After dinner mommy gave me my bath Bath Part 1 and Bath Part 2



And then it was bed time. They didn't let me stay up to watch the Superbowl. They said that maybe next year I would get to watch some of it

No comments: