Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life Ain't Fair

Somtimes, life just ain't fair! Here there was this box with several bottles of coke in it. The box had a small opening so I went for it. I practiced and practiced and put in a lot of effort and got a bottle out of the box video.

And then, after all the hard work and effort, I get NOTHING!!! Mommy says I can't have coke. I just don't get it. Then mommy had a good point - she said that I don't even know if I'll like it since I have never had it. And then she also pointed out that it doesn't taste nearly as good as her milk. I'm sure that's true - nothing else in the world tastes as good as mommy's milk. In the end, mommy let me nurse so life became fair again for me

Oh, and my daddy is going away for a week again tomorrow. I don't like it when he goes away, and my mommy doesn't like it when he goes away. It makes both of us sad...

No comments: