Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Double Ear Infection Revisited

So, I seem to have managed to get my self a double ear infection again, the 2nd time in the past month. I'm talented that way! Seriously though, my mommy is starting to get really worried about me. I have been sick almost non-stop since the beginning on January and we're not even through with February. I'm getting yet another kind of antibiotics (after having a reaction to the previous kind). On the bright side, this one doesn't taste quite as bad and I only have to take it once a day, rather than twice a day. Oh, and the dose is smaller too. So it seems that I lucked out this time around...

2 comments:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Oh, nooo.
I so much hope you will feel much better soon so that you can go out and play soccer again! You are really good at it!
Love, Lia

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Thats it! We're sending over some Italian holy water. It works every time!

(yes, we're superstitious too!)