Thursday, February 14, 2008

Regressing a Bit When it Comes to Eating Neatly

Gone are the days when I ate nicely and independently and didn't toss my food or my plate onto the floor. I seem to have regressed a bit. Mommy is not sure what's going on. Maybe, and I try to tell her this all the time but she doesn't understand my language yet, it's her insistence on trying to teach me how to spoon and fork feed myself. I say in my own special way that I'm just not ready yet; that I want to stay a baby for just a little bit longer. But, in the meantime, I think she is getting a tiny bit frustrated with me throwing most of my food on the floor and tossing my plate around. So I think she is going to go back to feeding me until I get over this playing with the food phase that I seem to be in right now. Well, here's a video of me feeding the floor, and here's my favorite sneezing into my food as any boy should be doing, and one last one of me eating my first pineapple

No comments: